Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario will be following all COVID-19 Public Health Regulations in effect during our Walk for Parkinson’s event.
To participate in person, simply plan to attend your nearest walk location at a time that works best for you between the hours our volunteers will be available at the park. Please ensure you are following all local COVID-19 public health regulations to attend.
We will continue to monitor the situation and all public health measures will be followed.
What is Walk for Parkinson's?
Walk for Parkinson’s is an opportunity for the community to come together to support those impacted by Parkinson’s Disease in Southwestern Ontario.
- These precautions include:
- All staff, volunteers and participants will be required to wear a mask
- We will be limiting the number of people walking through our designated park area
- We will maintain social distancing - all participants are asked to walk in their household only, leaving 6ft or more between groups
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at all walk locations
- Hand washing stations and/or washrooms will be available
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-851-7376 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org