2021 Goderich-Grand Bend Walk for Parkinson's
Saturday, September 11, 2021
Event Directions: map
This September, you can participate virtually to Walk for Parkinson's in your area!
“Together forever, never apart, maybe in distance but NEVER in HEART!”
To participate virtually, simply plan to walk at a time that works best for you.
How can I virtually Walk for Parkinson's?
- Take part as an individual or as a team
- Collect cash, cheque and online donations
- Walk your own route on September 11th or 12th
Don’t feel like walking far?
- Take a ride down the elevator and back up
- Hang a sign in your window with a message of hope and awareness for Parkinson’s
- Take a little mini walk down your driveway and back or around your home
Interested? Here is how to get started…
1. Register online at walkforpd.ca or give us a call at 1-888-851-7376.
2. Email a message to your friends, family, and people who have supported you in the past. Let them know that you’re planning to Walk for Parkinson’s in September. Invite them to join you by registering to walk, donate or to be part of your online fundraising team.
3. Make a donation and invite friends and family to do the same. Printable pledge forms are available in your participant centre.
4. Stay up to date by ensuring we have your email, checking our website and following us on social media for the latest updates. @ParkinsonSocietySWO on Facebook and @parkinsonswo on Instagram. Posting something fun? Use the hashtag #WALKFORPD and tag us!