Walk for Parkinson’s Campaign Toolkit
Thank-you for helping us to spread the word about Walk for Parkinson’s! We are excited to walk on September 11th and 12th! We hope that you find what you’re looking for below. If you have any questions, or can’t find what you need, please contact Shelley Rivard, CEO at email@example.com
- Follow Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario on Instagram and Facebook to learn more about the support available for people with Parkinson’s Disease and their families.
- Follow our Walk for Parkinson’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the event!
- Copy this text to your Facebook/Instagram/Twitter story or post to INVITE your friends and family to Walk for Parkinson’s with you.
- Copy this text to your Facebook/Instagram/Twitter story or post to invite your friends to SPONSOR you as you Walk for Parkinson’s.
- Want to show that you’re walking in September? Add our Facebook frame to your profile. Search for Walk for Parkinson's 2021 in the frame search option.
- Use the Hashtag #walkforpd when posting on social media about Walk for Parkinson’s. Don’t forget to tag us! - Facebook: @parkinsonsocietyswo and @walkforparkinsons Instagram: @parkinsonswo
- Watch the Walk for Parkinson’s video to learn more about the event!
- Ever wondered the impact that Walk for Parkinson’s has on the Parkinson’s Community? All funds raised support stories like these - An Unstoppable Member; Staying Positive While Living with Parkinson's; HOPE - Living with Parkinson's; Describing Parkinson's; Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario Testimonial; Managing Time while Living with Parkinson's; Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario Funding; Parkinson's Support Groups;
- Need help? These videos can help you with the website - How to Make Donations; How to Register; Using your Participant Centre
- Use the Walk For Parkinson's logo to spread the word!
- All funds raised will support the efforts of Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario
- Help us spread the word about this wonderful event. Use the PDF version of our poster on local community or inter-office e-bulletin boards.
- Interested in spreading the word about Walk for Parkinson’s? Volunteer with us! Become a Community Champion